Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Night Out!!!!!!

On Sunday it was my birthday and i got a night out. My sister, Sarah came over and watched the kids. Leroy and I got to go out. I do not even remember the last time we got to do that. we went to see a movie and even got some dinner. There was no telling someone to stop it or settle down, don't do that, or sit still. It was nice to be able to enjoy my food. Though i really missed my baby. if you do not have children then you won't understand the wishy-washiness of a mothers emotions. LOL! Anyway i had a wonderful time. Thanks Sarah! :)

No comments:

Weather

The WeatherPixie

About Me

My photo
i am 32 years old. i have two kids. My son is 13 and my daughter just about 2 1/2. i love my 80's things but i am not stuck in the past(like still wearing the clothes or hair styles)I also love mickey mouse and M&M's and precious moments- hence the title of this blog!

Blog Archive